Our COVID-19 Policies
COVID-19 – Safety Precautions & Policies (Updated April 26th, 2022)
The government of Ontario has announced that mask mandates would come to an end in most settings as of Monday, March 21st, 2022.However, mask mandates are expected to continue in some settings, such as health care settings. As per our Public Health Unit, private clinics likes ours are considered a health care setting where mask mandates will remain in place until June 11th, 2022. Our regulatory bodies, such as our Professional Colleges, also require our health and wellness professionals to continue to wear their masks while providing patient care. As per our legislations, we ask that you continue to come to your appointments at Natural Sole Wellness Centre with your mask/face covering, until further notice. We continue to operate with strict safety protocols and measures as required by the Ontario Government, Ottawa Public Health Unit, and our regulatory bodies. The safety of our community remains our number one priority. Please note that we are permitted to offer services where face coverings can be removed in our private treatment rooms. (ex; facials, skin care, etc.) We appreciate your understanding and your consideration towards our small business, as we strive to provide high quality treatments to all our patients.
PLEASE RESCHEDULE IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT COME INSIDE OUR WELLNESS CENTRE IF:
- You (or someone in your household) have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 (if you are a front-line worker, please call us so we can assess your situation)
- You (or someone in your household) are waiting for your COVID-19 test results.
- You (or someone in your household) have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, nasal congestion, unexplained malaise, and new loss of smell & taste.
The health, safety, and well-being of every individual in our wellness centre continue to be our highest priority. We have initiated specific safety precautions within our facility:
- We have implemented a Mandatory Covid-19 vaccination Policy; we require our entire staff to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- We have installed a Plexiglas screen at our front desk.
- We are providing you with a hand sanitization station at the entrance of the wellness centre. Please wash your hands upon arrival and at your departure.
- We require you to wear a mask in our facility, as per current bylaw. Disposable masks are available for purchase within the facility.
- We have reduced seating in our waiting room and have removed all sharable items.
- We request that you only come in 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- We request visitors to stay in their car during the appointment time, unless medically necessary.
- Appointments are spaced out to allow for proper disinfection, cleansing and sanitation of the treatment room and reception area.
- We use hospital grade and Health Canada approved disinfection products.
- We only accept DEBIT & CREDIT. If you are paying cash, please ensure that you have the exact amount.
- We ask you to respect physical distancing within the wellness centre.
- Please connect with us through social media (FB & IG), and through our newsletter for regular updates.
We thank our community for their continuous efforts in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We thank you for your trust. Please stay safe & stay well.
Your Team at Natural Sole Wellness Centre