Our COVID-19 Policies
COVID-19 – Safety Precautions & Policies (Updated January 3rd, 2022)
In response to recent trends that show a rapid increase in COVID-19 hospitalizations, Ontario is temporarily moving into Step Two of the Roadmap to Reopen with modifications. Natural Sole Wellness Centre remains open for all its medical services, personal care services as well as in-store retail purchases. Please note that face coverings must be worn for all services. We continue to operate with strict safety protocols and measures as required by the Ontario Government, Ottawa Public Health Unit, and our regulatory bodies. The safety of our community remains our number one priority. Thank you for supporting local!
PLEASE RESCHEDULE IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT COME INSIDE OUR WELLNESS CENTRE IF:
- You (or someone in your household) have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 (if you are a front-line worker, please call us so we can assess your situation)
- You (or someone in your household) are waiting for your COVID-19 test results.
- You (or someone in your household) have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, nasal congestion, unexplained malaise, and new loss of smell & taste.
- You (or someone in your household) has traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days (Please call us so we can assess your situation, as Federal regulations have changed for vaccinated travellers)
The health, safety, and well-being of every individual in our wellness centre continue to be our highest priority. We have initiated specific safety precautions within our facility:
- We have implemented a Mandatory Covid-19 vaccination Policy; we require our entire staff to be double-vaccinated against Covid-19.
- You will send you an online Covid-19 screening questionnaire 24 hours prior to your appointment: please fill out this questionnaire.
- We have installed a Plexiglas screen at our front desk.
- We are providing you with a hand sanitization station at the entrance of the wellness centre. Please wash your hands upon arrival and at your departure.
- We require you to wear a mask in our facility, as per current bylaw. Disposable masks are available for purchase within the facility.
- We have reduced seating in our waiting room and have removed all sharable items.
- We request that you only come in 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- We request visitors to stay in their car during the appointment time, unless medically necessary.
- Appointments are spaced out to allow for proper disinfection, cleansing and sanitation of the treatment room and reception area.
- We use hospital grade and Health Canada approved disinfection products.
- We only accept DEBIT & CREDIT. If you are paying cash, please ensure that you have the exact amount.
- We ask you to respect physical distancing within the wellness centre.
- Please connect with us through social media (FB & IG), and through our newsletter for regular updates.
We thank our community for their continuous efforts in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We thank you for your trust. Please stay safe & stay well.
Your Team at Natural Sole Wellness Centre