Call us at 613-761-6060
or Book Online!
CranioSacral Therapy in ottawa
CranioSacral Therapy (CST) is a gentle, hands-on approach that releases tensions deep in the body to relieve pain and dysfunction. Using a soft touch, practitioners release restrictions in the soft tissues that surround the central nervous system. CST is a powerful way to unwind tension in the connective tissues of the body, increase mobility and circulation, as well as promote well-being. It also involves facilitating or enhancing the body’s own natural capacity to heal when trauma or disease processes become overwhelming for the system.
Craniosacral therapy can help with:
Chronic neck and back pain
Migraines and headaches
Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome
Concussions and traumatic brain injuries
Stress and tension-related problems
Chronic pain, chronic fatigue, and fibromyalgia
Post-traumatic stress disorder
Who can benefit from CST?
- have back and/or neck pain
- suffer from a brain injury
- have central nervous system disorders
- have sports injuries
- have concussion symptoms
- have fibromyalgia
- suffer from migraines
- suffer from stress and anxiety
- have post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
CranioSacral Therapy Treatments
CranioSacral Therapy Pricing:
60 min: $115 + HST
75 min: $140 + HST
90 min: $155 + HST
*Prices are subject to change without notice. Check back regularly for updates.
Our Registered Massage Therapist is a Medavie Blue Cross and DVA provider: direct billing is available for RMT appointments.
Coverage may be available with your private insurance company. A receipt with the RMT’s license # will be provided. This service can be put towards your income taxes as a medical expense.
* Contraindications: MLD is not recommended for individuals who have uncontrolled cardiac insufficiency or congestive heart failure, an acute bacterial or viral infection, sepsis, acute renal failure, active malignant cancer, and DVT. Please talk to your primary health care provider prior to starting a new alternative treatment.