Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) Rehabilitation
We understand that motor vehicle accidents (MVA) can be a traumatic and stressful experience. If you have been injured in a MVA, our team is dedicated to your recovery and wellbeing. Our regulated health care practitioners will provide a thorough assessment of your injuries to create an effective treatment plan personalized to you, which can include Massage Therapy, Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture, BioFlex Laser Therapy, and Nursing Care. Natural Sole Wellness Centre is a registered provider with Health Claims for Auto Insurance (HCAI) and is FSRA Licensed. We can provide direct billing for MVA claims.
How do MVA claims work?
- It is important to inform your car insurance provider of the accident as well as any injuries that were sustained. No matter who was at fault for the accident, insurance providers are responsible for providing you access to health and rehabilitation services. In the case where you were a passenger or were outside of the vehicle at the time of your accident, the driver’s insurance provider will instead process the claim. Once the insurance provider has been notified and the claim has been initiated, we can help with the rest of your claim.
- Book your initial assessment during which our Chiropractor/ Case Manager will do a full examination of your vehicle accident-related injuries and discuss a treatment plan. You will be asked to provide all of the necessary information to complete and submit an MVA rehabilitation insurance claim on your behalf. If you currently have private insurance that covers some of the therapies in the treatment plan, you will be legally obligated to use these benefits first, and the rest will be covered by the vehicle insurance provider.
- Once the claim has been submitted, we can book your follow up treatments according to your treatment plan. These appointments can incorporate a wide range of services that may include Massage Therapy, Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture, and Nursing Care. Our main focus is to help with your rehabilitation and get you better as soon as possible.
- We will continuously fill out and submit all required documentation required for your claim, thus ensuring you can continue to receive the necessary rehabilitation treatments.
Why choose Natural Sole Wellness Centre
- Dedicated practitioners for you and your loved ones
- Supportive and reliable Regulated Health Providers
- Multidisciplinary and collaborative approach to healing
- Integrative treatment plans
- Comprehensive clinical notes, records and reports
- Open communication with service providers
- Direct billing to auto-insurers
- Access to partners and injury lawyers ressources
What MVA injuries do we treat
- Back and shoulder injuries
- Neck injuries, whiplash
- Leg injuries
- Ankle and foot injuries
- Wrist and hand injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Other ailments
What Services do we offer to help treat MVA injuries?
Acupuncture & TCM
BioFlex Laser Therapy
Not sure we can help with your rehabilitation? If you have any questions regarding the MVA claims process or any of our services, please give us a call at 613-761-6060 to speak to a member of our team.