Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Our COVID-19 Policies (Click to learn more)
COVID-19 – Safety Precautions & Policies (Updated April 3rd, 2021)
The Ontario government has entered a province wide “Emergency-Break” until May 1st, 2021.
Natural Sole Wellness Centre remains Open for all of its medical and health services. We continue to operate with strict safety protocols and measures as required by the Ontario Government, Ottawa Public Health Unit and our regulatory bodies. The safety of our community remains our number one priority. Thank you for supporting local!
PLEASE RESCHEDULE IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT COME INSIDE OUR WELLNESS CENTRE IF:
1. You (or someone in your household) have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 (if you are a front line worker, please call us so we can assess your situation)
2. You (or someone in your household) are waiting for your COVID-19 test results.
3. You (or someone in your household) have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, nausea/vomitting, diarrhea, nasal congestion, unexplained malaise and new loss of smell & taste.
4. You (or someone in your household) has traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
The health, safety and well-being of every individual in our wellness centre continue to be our highest priority. We have initiated specefic safety precautions within our facility:
- You will be screened when booking your appointment and when you arrive for your appointment.
- We have installed a pexiglass screen at our front desk.
- We are providing you with a hand sanitization station at the entrance of the wellness centre. Please wash your hands upon arrival and at your departure.
- We require you to wear a mask in our facility, as per current bylaw. Dispoable masks are available for purchase within the facility.
- We have reduced seating in our waiting room and have removed all sharable items.
- We request that you only come in a few minutes prior to your appointment.
- We request visitors to stay in their car during the appointment time, unless medically necessary.
- Appointments are spaced out to allow for proper desinfection, cleansing and sanitation of the treatment room and reception area.
- We only accept DEBIT & CREDIT.
- We ask you to respect physical distancing within the wellness centre.
- Please connect with us through social media (FB & IG) for regular updates.
We thank our community for their continuous efforts in reducing the spread of COVID-19. We thank you for your trust. Please stay safe & stay well.
Your Team at Natural Sole Wellness Centre