Call us at 613-761-6060
to book your Free Discovery and Consultation Session
or Book Online!
FACIAL REJUVENATION TREATMENTS IN OTTAWA
Through our lifetime, a variety of factors from sun exposure to hormonal changes can cause skin damage. As we age, our natural production of collagen and elastin diminishes, resulting in a sagging skin on the forehead and brow lines, cheeks, bags, and wrinkles under the eyes, around the mouth, the jawline, and on the neck. In addition, the cells on the surface of our skin don’t renew as quickly as they use too which lead to skin dullness, wrinkles, loss of laxity, and textural changes. If you have noticed uneven skin tone, age spots, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage on your skin, thanks to modern treatments, you don’t have to be bothered by these changes. At Natural Sole Wellness Centre, we are proud to offer non-surgical options such as our famous TriBella™ Facial Rejuvenation treatment. The TriBella™ Facial Rejuvenation skincare solution offers a non-invasive and complete skin renewal treatment, so your skin can stay plump, firm and smooth while slowing down signs of aging skin.*
Our Advanced Technology Treatment
We are proud to work with the exclusive and leading technology from the Venus Versa. We are able to combine three unique technologies in one amazing treatment to deliver fast and visible results:
- The photofacial uses advanced fluorescent technology Pulsed Light to target age spots, corrects skin discoloration, reduces spot damages from the sun and improves skin tone. The light pulses target and reduce the hemoglobin pigment inside visible blood vessels and dark pigmented spots. The result is glowing, younger-looking skin.
- The anti-aging treatment uses the combination of energy types to produce heath in the dermis helping to promote blood circulation and increase the production of collagen and elastin fibers. The treatment targets wrinkles and fine lines, while offering a more firm and smoother looking skin.
- The skin resurfacing treatment delivers channels of energy deep into the skin and improves the skin’s texture. The treatment provides smooth appearance of the skin texture while reducing the appearance of scars, rosacea, enlarged pores, stretch marks and other skin concerns.
Find beautiful smooth and healthy looking skin with the TriBella™ Facial Rejuvenation Program from Natural Sole Wellness Centre in Ottawa. Book your Discovery Session today!
Benefits of the TriBella™ treatments
TriBella™ Facial Rejuvenation is a unique and technologically advanced skin repair system using the combination of Intense Pulsed Light, Radiofrequency and NanoFractional therapy to improve the skin’s health. In general, the nonsurgical skin rejuvenation procedures work by using targeted energy to heat the deeper layers of the skin which can improve the signs of photodamage and aging, while stimulating the skin’s natural collagen and elastin production. TriBella™ Facial Rejuvenation can help with:
- Reduce wrinkles and lines in the face, around the eyes and mouth
- Improve contour of the face and neck (facial contouring)
- Tighten and lift loose, lax tissue
- Provide a “lifting” effect
- Improve cellulite
- Refresh and resurface tissue
- Reduce acne scars
- Reduce dark spots, hyperpigmentation, brown patches, and age spots
- Reduce fat cell deposits under the skin (double chin)
Tribella™ offers a unique combination of multiple advanced technologies tends to be extremely effective, as they are able to treat multiple concerns in one procedure.
What can I expect?
The Tribella treatment session is booked for 90 minutes with our Skin Care Specialist. This allows time for you to discuss any concerns and therapy goals prior to starting the skin rejuvenation treatment.
Three TriBella™ treatments are recommended for optimal results. You will see some results after the treatment series is complete, but full, best results are visible approximately three months after the last session. Treatments are done 4-5 weeks apart.
Your skin may feel warm, like a sunburn, and can remain red for up to a few days. A downtime of 3-5 days may be expected. You will be provided with full instructions on how to care for your skin after your treatment session.
We recommend the Tribella treatment for someone who shows signs of skin damage, uneven complexion, uneven skin texture, and wrinkles. This treatment is not recommended for those who have darker skin tones or tanned skin, a history of skin disorders, skin implants in the treatment area, or a skin condition that can worsen with light or heat.
For lasting results, we recommend you discuss with our Skin Care Specialist on how you can care for your skin afterwards to ensure it stays healthy. For example, we recommend that you wear sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun to allow long-lasting results. Touch-up session every 6-9 months
*Results and individual experiences may vary.
* Prices starting at $1100/treatment *
Ask us about our promotions and packages!
We now offer a variety of affordable financing options to fit any budget.
Call us at 613-761-6060 to learn more or click the link below to get pre-approved today!
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
**Venus Versa™ is licensed by Health Canada as a multi-application device intended to be used in aesthetic and cosmetic procedures. The SR515 and SR580 applicators are licensed Health Canada for the treatment of benign pigmented epidermal and cutaneous lesions and treatment of benign cutaneous vascular lesions. The AC Dual applicator is licensed by Health Canada for the treatment of acne vulgaris. The DiamondPolar™ applicator is licensed by Health Canada for non-invasive treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and rhytides on females with Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV. The OctiPolar™ applicator on the Venus Versa™ system is licensed by Health Canada for temporary body contouring via skin tightening, circumferential reduction, and cellulite reduction. The NanoFractional RF™ (Viva) applicator is licensed by Health Canada for dermatological procedures requiring ablation and resurfacing of the skin.