Quality footwear & Orthotics
Quality footwear in ottawa
And did we mention something else? Shoes don’t have to hurt your feet! Poorly fitted shoes can cause devisating problems such as bunions, hammer toes, corns, calluses, increased foot pain, and even ulcers. Our brand of shoes are designed by foot health experts that take in consideration the importance of your foot’s health. We advocate for healthy feet but it definatly starts with a good pair of shoes!
The Technology behind our shoes
- Removable orthotics and polyurethane outsoles absorb shock forces and provide cushioning
- Multiple removable insoles provide a 1/2″ of removable depth for maximum protection and fitting flexibility
- Hidden depth sole design with raised sidewalls and firm heel counters
- SmartGrip™ polyurethane sole for safety and stability
- High, wide toe boxes and soft, safe linings help protect the foot from injury
- Straight last design, with multiple removable insoles ensure a proper fit for all foot types
Why choose us?
- Free assessment: your feet are measured at our clinic (length and width). This can be booked with our Registered Nurse specialized in lower limb & foot care.
- Wide variety: over 40 models to choose from in our clinic, and more available through our catalog.
- Custom footwear orders: we order the pair that fits your feet according to the length and width of your feet. Extra wide width is available.
- Variety of sizes available: up to size 14 available for men.
- Custom footwear featuring advanced technology and that is slip resistant.
- Removable insoles to accomodate your custom orthotics or one of our available pre-fabricated orthotics.
Why consider diabetic footwear instead of regular shoes?
Quality footwear can improve blood circulation for better mobility
- Diabetic footwear offers extra room and features breathable materials for a custom fit and ultimate comfort. That’s why diabetic footwear is an excellent choice for people with neuropathy.
Proper footwear can prevent calluses and skin rubbing keeping feet healthy
- From a deep toe box to smooth seams, the interior of a diabetic shoe lessens friction against irregularities like bunions and hammertoes while also preventing calluses.
Diabetic footwear will decrease pressure for less foot pain
- Diabetic shoes feature shock-absorbent soles that help reduce pressure on bunions and ulcers while alleviating pain from plantar fasciitis and arthritis.
A footwear that is designed to reduce the risk of falling
The technology behind the Moore Balance Shoe is one of a kind. We are proud to carry an advanced quality footwear that is designed to reduce the risk of falls. A lightweight yet firm and supportive shoe that provides stability and support so you can stay up on your feet. The smooth outer sole is angled and slip resistant so you can avoid trips and injuries. To learn more about the Moore Balance Shoe, call us at 613-761-6060 today!
Prefabricated orthotics in ottawa
Designed by a team of ankle and foot experts, we carry a line of prefabricated orthotics that are engineered to provide you with biomechanical support and correction. Our innovative orthotic inserts are designed to improve your foot and ankle strength. In return, this helps with your knees and hips placement as well as pelvic stability.
We believe in providing you prefabricated orthotics that have been designed by foot health experts. Staying active and strong on your soles is simply good for the soul!
What makes our orthotics different?
- 5 different models to choose from.
- Available in different levels of supports, from low to high arch.
- Over 9 different sizes, up to men’s size 14.
- Full length orthotic support.
- Affordable (Starting at $80 per pair).
- Extra support in your shoes.
- Available in store for immediate relief.
- Heel post support (limits rocking and pronation).